Benefits of Omicron Delta Epsilon Membership
- International recognition of scholastic achievement in economics.
- A publication outlet for promising undergraduate and graduate
student papers in The
American Economist, the journal of Omicron Delta Epsilon.
Closer academic and professional relationships with the faculty at your university.
Closer professional and social relationships with fellow ODE members at your university.
- Closer professional and social relationships with ODE members at other universities with Omicron Delta Epsilon chapters.
- ODE sponsored meetings at the annual conventions of regional, national and international associations.
- Eligibility to compete for the Frank Taussig and Irving Fisher
cash prizes and publication of essays).
- Eligibility to compete for the Outstanding
Student Leader Award.
- Free on-line access to The